The Milos Airport is located 5 km south-eastern from the
harbour of island, the Adamanta, in building installations 1615 m2. It operated
for first time on 17 January 1973, in the place Alikes of Community Trypitis
On 23 October 1995, began the operation of new terminal.
Given the small length of runway it is only 800 metres, the airport can serve
light or STOL planes. Moreover, because the small capacity of APRON, is feasible
the quartering of only one intermediate and up to two light planes or